- March 2, 2019
- 2019-05-11 10:00 to 2019-05-12 16:00
- £399 Full course fee 6 remaining
- £100 25% Deposit 6 remaining
Aromatherapy 3 Day Full Diploma
Further dates on request
Please Note: this is a 3 day course,with 2 initial days theory and practical then home study….you will return around 6 weeks later with your completed case studies and Essential oil researched theory. You are then required to complete a full body Aromatherapy massage for your Assessment.
Excellent Value Starter kits available with 18 high quality Essential oils and 250ml base oils, a beautiful wooden storage box, labels, mixing pipettes and measuring jug all for just £149
Please ask for more information and to order in time for your course.
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for their therapeutic effects and aromatherapy massage is one of the most powerful and effective ways of harnessing the natural properties of these plant and flower oils. In a deeply relaxing, yet light massage, the oils get to work on both soothing aching muscles and relaxing the mind. Aromatherapy massage stimulates the circulation and lymphatic system to rid the body of toxins and helps to re-balance on various levels. Various oils can be used for different effects and as you build your confidence you can really get creative with your blends. This Aromatherapy course includes both theory and practical methods for the therapeutic use of essential oils, blending and the safe use in massage including a massage routine. You will be required to attend a few days introductory training at the centre, followed by home study and case studies over the following months. A further day of assessment of your skills and knowledge will be completed.
- Aromatherapy Course = Special Offer £399 with just a £100 deposit to secure your place.(non refundable)
- More dates to follow
- Contact Lorna Gray –Head of Training- 07730 484 209
- Aromatherapy Course Investment: Please e-mail for more information
- Entry Requirement and Pre-requisites: Anatomy and a Physiology Qualification (we offer this as an online course,please ask for more details or to book a place)
- Qualification: Birmingham Holistic Training Centre Diploma
- Each course we run has a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) rating so you can earn CPD points.
Assessment method: Continuous, throughout the day via observation and verbal questions, plus a short question and answer sheet to test your knowledge of the treatment. Home study with paper work to be submitted and a final practical assessment. Guidance and support: You will have support from enrolment, during and also after your aromatherapy courses Your highly experienced, professional and friendly tutor will help and guide you throughout your training experience.
- Aromatherapy Course Content:
- Insurance details
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Byelaws and legislation
- History and benefits of Aromatherapy
- Uses of essential oils
- Base oils
- Knowledge of 32 essential oils (12 of these to be researched as part of the home study)
- Blending of essential oils
- Types of massage movements
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Full practical aromatherapy massage procedure
- Home study
- Case studies
- Contact Lorna Gray -Head of Training- 07730484209
Doing what you love is the dream of many but the reality of few. If the idea of helping people reach their health and wellness goals fulfills you, then why not consider additional qualifications in one of our Holistic Therapy courses?
Fully accredited and recognized by the ‘Guild of Beauty and Holistic Therapists.’
Our Award Winning Centre can lead you to a fulfilling, new career and support your wellbeing and those you love.
Contact Lorna Gray our Head of Training Tel 07730484209
Testimonials from some of our previous students.
“Fantastic Time, Heaven on earth!”
“Thank you so much Lorna, brilliant course! So relaxed but so informative. Perfect, see you very soon, Love and Light.” M.Vauender “p.s Thanks for the cake Stuart”
“Brilliant! friendly and welcoming environment”
“Explanatory aids very useful, will definitely come back and may even become an addict.” A.Edward
“Lorna oozes patience! I would highly recommend the course.” Y.Smith
“This course was amazing!”
“I really think this massage routine should be a Diploma course in itself. After the treatment I felt all the toxins screaming to get out of my body”. T.Doody