Learn the gentle art of Reiki, unhurried and softly with Ian Tucker
Reiki is a beautifully simple but profound method of healing ourself and others, many who are at a crossroads in their life are drawn to the clarity that Reiki can bring and also the calming and positive benefits it will have on mind, body and soul.
The U.K. Reiki federation recognises three levels of Reiki training, often called “first, second and third degree” – they range from an introduction through to Reiki Master and Teacher.
Reiki first degree training – Birmingham – Sun 27th January 2019
(spaces available) just £99 Book here
Reiki second degree training – Birmingham – Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd March 2019 – Please book here
The first degree course is a perfect introduction to the history and principles of Reiki, it’s emphasis is on self healing, although the student will also be taught how to work on others.
The course will cover.
The history and origins of Usui Reiki
An understanding of the five Reiki principles.
Working with energy and the Chakra system.
Reiki hand positions for giving Reiki to ourselves and others.
A personal attunement to increase the flow of Reiki energy
A Guided Reiki meditation to support the teachings.
Reiki first degree is a one day course
New students – £99
Refresher (students who have previously trained with Ian) – Please contact Ian for a price
Reiki first degree training – Birmingham – Sun 14th October 2018
Ian Tucker is a Master Teacher with the UK Reiki Federation, his Reiki journey began in 2003 and after taking his Reiki first and second degree training went on to complete his Reiki teaching certificate.
Ian is also an author and spends much of his time writing, giving talks and running workshops that encourage us all to develop a simple, caring outlook on life.
For more information visit www.iantucker.co.uk
Tel Ian on 07948360061
Introduction: Would you like to learn about the life-changing benefits of Reiki?
Reiki One is a great introduction and will teach you how to use and understand the principles of Reiki in every day life.
Reiki One concentrates on teaching you how to use Reiki personally as well as with Family and Friends.
‘life energy’ has been verified by recent scientific experiments and medical doctors are considering the role it plays in the functioning of the immune system and the healing process. Because of this, it is becoming a more widely accepted concept.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a technique for stress reduction that also promotes healing, allowing everyone to tap into an unlimited supply of ‘life energy’. Reiki is thought to have originated in Tibet thousands of years ago. Reiki was rediscovered by Dr Mikao Usui, a Japanese Buddhist early in the 20th Century.
Reiki is a Japanese form of healing. The first part of the word “rei” means guided, and the second part “ki” refers to the life force. Reiki is a spiritual practice developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, which has since been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions. It uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands on healing.
Reiki gives you what you need, whether it’s a release of tension or an energy boost, or both. You do not have to be suffering from an illness to benefit from a reiki treatment. Some clients have Reiki to give clarity to their minds so that they can improve their businesses. Some clients choose to have Reiki to have some quiet ‘me time
Reki can be described as being:-
- Gentle: Reiki’s touch is soft and light.
- Harmless: Reiki can only have positive results.
- Natural: You don’t need any equipment or tools.
- Healing: The highest level of healing is the goal of Reiki.
- Balancing: Reiki will balance your energy levels.
- Relaxing: This is the top reason why most people try Reiki. They want to experience the bliss of deep relaxation.
- Energising: If you’re drained of energy, Reiki will revive you.
How does Reiki work?
Reiki works by treating the whole person including the body, emotions, mind and spirit and creates many beneficial affects including relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well-being.
- Reiki is simple, natural and safe.
- It’s even suitable for young babies. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and always creates a beneficial effect.
- It must be emphasised, that Reiki is not a substitute for regular medical or psychological care, but works in conjunction with them to relieve side effects and promote healing.
- NEW Courses in Reiki One
- Learn how to use crystals to enhance your Reiki treatments
- You will feel confident enough to set up a practice with the reassurance we are always here to help you.We offer you a variety of Holistic Training courses, natural healing workshops and professional practitioner programs here at Birmingham Holistic Health Centre.
Please Tel: Ian Tucker 07948360061