Contact Stuart Morris : 0773 445 9908
Birmingham Holistic Health Centre is an Award Winning Natural Health Centre in Kings Norton, Birmingham.
Are you a qualified therapist looking to build your practice or starting off and would like to develop a business ?
If so, then we may be able to offer you a room of the highest quality in a holistic health centre that is becoming known as…
“One of The Best Holistic Therapy Centres in the UK.”
The best room rate in the country for the whole day
- Room Availability: 7.00 am – 10.30 pm / 16 hours a day providing plenty of flexibility for you to run your business
- Only £40 per day – Monday to Friday
- Weekend rates differ for workshops ,starting from £75
We are an Award Winning Natural Health Centre.
- You do not have to rush with your clients.
- You have the room therapy rooms for rent 16 hours a day.
- Compare us to other centres in Birmingham on price and quality.
- You also have your own set of keys and access to the centre any time you choose.
- We can add you to our website and build you a full page for your chosen therapy to showcase your therapies.
- We can also add you to our paid links such as health and happiness magazine,and the locally distributed magazine, Harlequin. We are continually investing, money, time and effort into the SEO optimizing of our website each month and you will get work from our investment and be added to our ongoing Google keyword campaign for your chosen therapy.Our intention is for each therapist who works here to be page 1 in Birmingham for their chosen discipline.
- As a centre we spend money on SEO and you can link in to this amazing offer that will bring you work . For most practitioners who work alone this amount of valuable advertising would not be possible but collectively it is and Birmingham Holistic Health Centre is developing at a rapid rate on all levels.
- We provide at least one day a year in which you can promote your therapies with a free talk and provide taster sessions. We collectively contribute as a group to any major Natural Health shows we attend, and so the cost always remains minimal.
- We add you to our newsletter and data base of over a 1000 clients.
- Free parking is available for all of your clients.
- For wheelchair users there is easy, direct access to the centre.
- Not only that, but at a room rate that is unbeatable anywhere in the country for the facilities and location that we provide.
- We continue to attract the best therapists to join our centre and will provide a room for those whose hearts and minds match their skills as a practitioner.
- We have many contacts that we can help you to connect with and our Centre. Established since 2009, has practitioners with over 40 years of experience and are more than happy to help you with words of advice.
- Birmingham Holistic Health Centre is undoubtedly establishing itself among the best in the UK.
- We will see that getting better and better as the right therapists continue to join to us and perhaps that can include you.
We would love to hear from you if you have two years experience and you are willing to work hard at creating a thriving practice and want a therapy room for rent
The Lakeside Centre, Norton Place, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 3NU.
The Lakeside Centre is on Lifford Lane in Kings Norton, Birmingham, a short distance from Cotteridge and Northfield.
Entrance to the Lakeside Centre.
there are two gates to the lakeside and you need :
If you are approaching the Lakeside Centre via the Pershore Road, enter through the SECOND entrance on the right hand side.
If you are approaching the centre via Parson’s Hill, enter through the FIRST entrance on the left hand side.
Enter through the gates and follow the road straight ahead. The lake and some office buildings will be on your right hand side. Continue to the end of this road. At the top of the road you will see a building called NORTON PLACE. We are located in this building.
Googlemap web link: http://goo.gl/maps/ZgJsK
Driving Directions from Birmingham city centre: Join the A38 (Bristol Road) towards Selly Oak, Northfield, Bournville (Cadbury World) and Longbridge.
Once in Selly Oak, travel past Selly Oak train station (on your left). Go through one set of traffic lights (landmark: Vauxhall Garage on your left) to a second set of traffic lights (landmark: Sainsbury’s on your right). At the lights, filter left, following signs for Bournville / Cotteridge /Kings Norton.
Once in Cotteridge, go straight on (slight right) at the first mini roundabout then straight on at the next mini roundabout. You will see a Fire Station on your left hand side. Travel down the hill to a set of traffic lights (landmark: you will pass Kings Norton Train Station and the Toby Carvery Restaurant on your right as you travel down the hill). You will see a large Bristol Street Motors Garage on your left.
Turn left at the lights into the Kings Norton Business Centre on to Melchett Road, continue down the road to the end of the road. Turn right at the next roundabout which will lead you to Lifford Lane. The road narrows and dips down and then if you look to your right you will see the entrance to The Lakeside Centre. Enter via the SECOND set of gates on your right.
Continue to the end of this road. At the top of the road you will see a building called NORTON PLACE. We are located here.
Public Transport Information
For those using public transport, there are regular bus services to either end of Lifford Lane.
10 minutes walk from Bells Lane or 20 minutes walk from Pershore Road South.
No.45 (Birmingham city centre to West Heath)
No.47 (Birmingham city centre to Cofton Hackett)
If you are travelling from the City Centre, ask the driver to let you off the bus past just Lifford Lane, which will be by a petrol station. Walk back 100 yards and turn right onto Lifford Lane. Continue to walk straight ahead, under the bridge and across the little mini roundabout. Walk straight down the road and soon you will see an entrance on your right hand side sign posted The Lakeside. DO NOT enter this first entrance. Go past the first entrance to the SECOND entrance on your right. Walk straight ahead. The lake will be on your right side, continue to walk ahead to the end of the road and you will see the building, NORTON PLACE. We are located here.
Walking time from these bus stops (approx 20 mins):
No.18 (Yardley Wood-Bartley Green, nearest stop; Bells Lane island (McDonalds))
No.35 (B’ham city centre to Hawkesley, nearest stop; Bells Lane island (McDonalds)
Walk down Parsons Hill. Enter the Lakeside Centre in the first entrance on your left hand side. Walk straight ahead. The lake will be on your right side, continue to walk ahead to the end of the road and you will see the building, NORTON PLACE. We are located here.
By Train Nearest Train Stations; either Kings Norton or Bournville train station. The centre is a twenty minute walk from these stations.
Taxi hire is recommended.
Local Taxi telephone numbers: 0121 486 2222 or 0121 472 2222